HYDROMAX 7 BATHMATE PENIS PUMP
In order to obtain optimum benefit from the Hydropump and to avoid inappropriate use which may cause discomfort, you are strongly advised to
follow the instructions as outlined below:
BEFORE FIRST USE:
Wash your hydropump using warm, clean soapy water and rinse thouroughly.
• Ensure your pubic area is reasonably well trimmed. This will facilitate the vacuum seal against the pelvic seat.
• A relaxation period of a few minutes in a warm shower or bath is required to allow the testicles to soften, allowing them to remain free from the
sealing area thereby avoiding any discomfort.
• Apply only the minimum amount of vacuum pressure necessary to achieve an erection. Excessive vacuum pressure and over vigorous pumping
may result in bruising or injury to the penis.
• To benefit the most in erection hardness and optimal blood flow, it is best to remove the device every 2-3 minutes and allow the penis to retract.
Massage the penis in the flaccid state for 2 minutes, then re apply the device and repeat the process. You should do this a maximum of 3 times
in any 15 minute session.
• Do not use the Hydropump for more than 15 minutes in any period of 24 hours.
How the Hydropump works
The Hydropump functions by creating a vacuum seal against the pubic area of the user, enclosing the flaccid penis. When the pump is pushed
downwards against the body, the bellows compress and water is ejected from the end of the pump via the open valve. When released the bellows
expand and the valve closes, creating a partial vacuum inside the pump. This causes the penis to expand and fill with blood, creating an erection.
Re pumping increases the vacuum, and so increases the size of the erection.
The user controls the level of vacuum by depressing the valve inwards against the spring, opening the valve and allowing air or water back into the
body of the pump, thereby partially or fully releasing the vacuum.