Employment at Eva’s Boutique / Adult Shop
Eva’s Boutique / Adult Shop is always accepting applications.
If you are interested in joining our team pick up an application at any of our locations .
Apply Online Download an application for employment here
Position Title: SALES ASSOCIATE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day-to-day operation of our store in a manner that will assure our success by implementing our policy of excellent customer service.
- Explain the benefits and demonstrate the features of our products so that customers find the best product for their needs.
- Suggest accessories that might be needed for the best performance of products.
- Clearly explain our video rental policies.
- Clearly explain our return policies before and during the sales transaction in order to eliminate possible confusion or misunderstanding.
- Supervise the store in the absence of the store manager, and effectively handle emergency situation when they arise. Communicate with supervisor when needed.
- Open and close (if applicable) store based on Company requirements.
- Maintain store appearance including stock replenishment, face merchandise on its proper peg hook or shelf, pull soiled or damaged products, dust merchandise and shelves, and clean showcases as needed.
- Learn concepts of proper merchandise presentation and use this knowledge in creating new displays.
- Assist in maintaining the operational policies and procedures as set forth in your manuals.
- Protect the Company's funds, inventory and property from internal or external theft. Follow your Loss Prevention-Security Manual.
- Able to perform and operate all functions of the computer system as related to your retail store.
- Know your store's weekly sales goal and help your fellow associates achieve it.
- Assist in training new associates in procedures, policies, and service standards.
- Complete all tasks assigned by manager as time allows. Enter uncompleted tasks in Log for next shift.
- Education: Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Retail sales or customer service.
- Skills: Basic skills, mathematics, oral communication, reading and writing.
- Physical: Ability to maneuver up to 50 lbs. Long periods of standing. Ability to bend, stoop and extended reaching while placing merchandise or assisting customers.